0409 026 163
Copyright © 2015. Safe Solutions Counselling. All rights reserved.
Safe Solutions In-Home Care
Individualised care in the comfort of your home,
servicing the GEELONG, BELLARINE, SURFCOAST and MELBOURNE OUTER WEST areas
Contact us to discuss your needs.
Phone: 0409 026 163
0409 026 163
Our In-Home Nursing services cater for a wide range of needs. Our AHPRA registered Enrolled and Registered Nurses are highly skilled and have the experience to provide you with extra care at a higher level in your own home.
We take great pride in our In-Home Nursing services being responsive and flexible. We have several care packages available, all of which are tailored to your personal preferences and needs.
– we can help you settle in when discharged, initially provided extra support while you adjust to being at home again. Our other services compliment this package ensuring a smooth transition.
– we offer qualified staff to support seniors suffering from memory loss, alzheimers or dementia, as well as mental health issues. Memory enhancing activities are undertaken with clients to support brain function and independence.
– our registered nurses are all experienced in complex wound care and will develop a wound care plan to encourage wound healing and ensure the best results are achieved. Wound care involves monitoring, dressing changes and good nutrition.
– our registered nurses can administer medications and deliver end of life care when the time comes. Please see our end-of-life information.
–our qualified staff can monitor blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and blood sugar levels
– our trained and qualified staff are able to perform complex care skills, such as suctioning, peg feeding, enteral feeding, colostomy and ileostomy care and end-of-life care.
– we offer comprehensive assessment and care planning and co-ordination services. Our registered nurses will conduct assessments, develop a care plan and liaise with other stake holders to ensure all your needs are met. Our assessment process involves emotional, social and medical needs. Care planning includes emotional, social and medical contributing factors to ensure a holistic approach to care. Liaising with family, your doctor, allied health providers, and other health professionals is part of our care co-ordination services. Care co-ordination ensures smooth service delivery, reducing the risk of gaps in care provision.
Services we offer include: